What’s holding you back from being more creative and making a transformative shift in your life? What hurdles are you running into in your career?
Has what you’ve tried so far worked?
Take a moment to daydream for a minute. What do you want your work to look like 1 year from now?
How much time you should expect to spend on this course:
- Each lesson video ranges from 15 minutes to 30 minutes long.
- Each lesson ends with a recommended amount of time to complete the Creativity Hack exercise. Some exercises are as short as 15 minutes or as long as 45 minute. Towards the end of the course, during the prototype phase in the final Milestone 4, Prototype, I recommend 7 days maximum.
- This is a self-paced course so there is no telling how long it will take each person to complete it. If you go based on my timing recommendations (as noted in each lesson and worksheet) and work steady at it on a daily basis, then we estimate it’s a month long course.
- But remember, this is a DIY, self-paced course- so go through it at your own speed!
What you will receive with this course:
- 14 Video Lessons
- An Actionable Creativity Roadmap
and 3 group coaching calls if you register by September 7th!
Dates for Group Coaching
September 15th @ 12pm EST
October 6th @12pm EST
November 3rd @12pm EST
This online, self-paced course will help you learn the mindset and tools for creativity so that you:
Develop inspired focus
Achieve your next breakthrough
We are ALL hard wired to be creative. It’s a competency and a skill set we can exercise.
Learn to apply my L.E.A.P method to fearlessly go from an idea to an actionable plan:
all that you have done
an audacious future
new questions &
prioritize for action
your idea so that it becomes real and actionable
You’ll leave the course with:
Your own practical and actionable creativity toolkit for years to come;
A mindset shift to exercise clarity;
A creative confidence for meaningful work
I was able to turn a question that had been brewing inside of me for a couple of years, into an idea that I will be launching this year. I am so excited that I’ll be able to carry these tools with me for all of my future ideas! I will forever appreciate this course.
– Laura K. , Construction Management Estimator, Swinerton
– Maureen C. , Business & Leadership Coach
The YCL course rekindled my creative fire!
– Jackie B. , VP of Loyalty Marketing, Synchrony
– Juanita V. , Librarian, Free Library of Philadelphia
This course led me back to myself. I loved the exercises, ritual creation and lessons in goodness, instead of perfection.
– Ayanna M. , Business Transformation Manager, Public Transportation