We are always looking for a rockstar keynote speaker to inspire and inform…Dr. Natalie Nixon had us all on the edge of our seats for her entire presentation! …My attendees absolutely loved her work across a multidisciplinary set of insights and anecdotes…punctuated with references to both her research and to hyper-relevant themes.
It was inspiring, but not cliche.
It was fun, but not trite.
It was academic, but not condescending.
It was informative, but not a lecture.
Nigel Prentice, Program Director, IBM Design
Natalie’s Creative Leap Strategy helped our audience of marketers see the importance of creativity of all stripes, and how improvisation, inquiry and intuition will guide their businesses and work forward. Natalie is a skilled storyteller and presenter, and great partner in the process. Thank you, Natalie!
Jenna Silver, VP, Ad Sales Marketing, Univision Communications, Inc.
Figure 8 Thinking is a stellar team who brought commitment, compassion, and courage to our partnership. Their landscape analysis on the wealth disparity in the United States was superb. Figure 8 Thinking brought excellent qualitative research, scenario planning and analysis to the project and exceeded our expectations with suggested experiments to test their recommendations.
Janay Queen, PHD, Managing Director, Living Cities
Natalie helped our team arrive at a high volume of new insights that we can immediately begin to apply. We all left with a creative confidence. Her approach explores what makes people tick, first, and then delivers a methodology that allows teams to collaboratively ebb and flow through ideas to get to amazing results. It’s both inspiring and helps our business on a tactical level!
Alix Mills, Bloomberg Marketing, Global Head of Events
- “Light bends differently underwater. The speed of sound moves faster than in the air. When the body is submerged, the eyes lose their focus — hearing becomes muffled and spatial awareness alters. Natalie Nixon floats in this medium to expand her perceptions. She swims to gain stamina.” Read the full story of Natalie’s talk entitled […]Read More »
- Check out Natalie Nixon’s talks at the European Innovation Academy: Fashion Thinking Fast Paper Prototyping Leading with Design ThinkingRead More »
- June 2015 “The Nudge Imperative-Why it is Critical to Follow your Heart”An independently hosted TedX talk at George School.Read More »
- “What We can Learn from the Dance Choreographer”Read More »
- In October 2015 , at the Mayo Clinic’s Transform conference, Natalie spoke to an audience of physicians, public policy makers, health administrators and citizens about the role of creativity in reshaping our healthcare delivery system. Her talk, “What We Should Stop Doing. Right. Now” can be viewed on YouTube . Illustrator MK Czerwiek did a wonderful […]Read More »